Friday, 23 October 2015

Photographer


I have chosen Nan Goldin as my photographer, as I really like how the style of photo she takes isn't something that you would usually see. For a magazine it would be very unique as usually within a magazines main image, the shot is perfectly clear and they don't often have altered colours. Whereas Goldin uses a more vintage/retro type of style to the listening and colours of her photographs. I feel this would well for me because this is the type of style I am hoping to aim for. As I am creating a rock magazine I think the whole dingy looking image will work really well along side old rock bands which will be featured within my magazine. Goldin takes a variety of shots from close ups to whole length shots, this is useful to me as I can see from her work how I would like my shots to turn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment