Blogger was the website that i had used to display all of my work. This blog site has a well played out website which ensured that I could have all of my work in the correct order, and in a format which looked presentable. I could also change the design of the blog itself to make it suit my personal preference.
I had used photoshop to edit all of the photos. By using this I could do things such as sharpening the photos to give them a better effect or remove the background so i could add a plain background in which i could then create my final magazine.
Within my coursework we had to make a playlist. I had used Spotify to do this as i use this on a daily basis and know it very well. this made making the playlist a whole lost easier.
To do all of this work I had used the schools Apple macs. These gave me a variety of different softwares to use to ensure my magazine was to its full potential. Things such as keynote and photoshop on these meant I could format my work in an organised and efficient way.
No comments:
Post a Comment